Thursday, September 3, 2015

Quick update: finished with the MTC!

First email:  
I'm out of the MTC! It was awesome and I gained 10 pounds!!! I woke up at 4:30 this morning to get on the bus and went to Crawley. Then we got trainers for the day and went street contacting. It was cool. My trainer (today) is from Tonga, Elder Fufita. I get my real companion in 30 minutes!! I don't know where I'll go though, but I got an iPad! My mission president is awesome. He smiles all the time.

Second email: 
So my companion is awesome and we are best buds already! His name is Elder Raveneau, he's from France and he's a stud! The first thing I said to him was je suis le fromage. I'll be with him for 2 transfers (3 months). We'll be in the Reading Zone, and we'll be in a city called Witney and we'll be in Oxford!!!  I'm staying in the Gatwick Hotel tonight and then we go to Oxford tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment